After working for 7 years in private physiotherapy clinics, they decided they would like to deliver quality physiotherapy services focussed on a one on one physiotherapist-to-patient approach in private treatment rooms. They believed that this approach would lead to the provision of quality patient-centered care. Pro Physio, as a result, has grown creating their current team of 6 Registered Physiotherapists.
Additionally, we have been committed to using a collaborative interdisciplinary approach, often working closely with your family physician, surgeon, and other allied health professionals who may be involved in your care.
Pro Physio is committed to helping you understand why your body may be in pain and why it’s limiting you from participating in the things you need or want to do. Once this has been determined, we will help you to reach your goals through the provision of the necessary treatment and by helping you to make any changes required to be successful.
We also strive to provide:
- Treatment that is of the highest quality, utilizing the most recent evidence to guide their use
- Advanced physiotherapy techniques and skills related to ongoing continuing education and training
- Professional and ethical physiotherapy services
- A clinical environment that is conducive to maintaining privacy and confidentiality, as well as achieving positive outcomes
How is Pro Physio different?
- We provide treatment practices that are clinically validated.
- We spend valuable appointment time using specialized skills.
- We believe that providing education is key.
- We will provide you with home programs to help you continue your treatment at home and prevent recurrence.
- We treat exclusively in private therapy rooms, rather than in an open gym. Our gym space is used for gym activities and exercises and may also be utilized during your sessions with us.
- We provide only the therapy you need. If we can’t help, we will refer you to your primary health care provider for further management.
Our clinic depends on word-of-mouth referrals. Should you have any suggestions about how we can serve you better, please let us know!